Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"Am I an IT Professional?"

Yes....

I've been in the IT industry for quite sometime. IT Job is quite big, I know. But I'm not getting any remorse on how big it is, because being an effective IT is not born, it's learned by trying. Thou it would be a plus if you learned so much from the school.

I my self admit that I don't know everything about IT Job, but at least, I am confident enough to say that I know some of it. Would that make me an IT professional? Yes, if you think otherwise, Why NOT?

IT Professional by its definition - is "the study, design, development, implementation, support and management of computer-based information systems, particularly software applications and computer hardware." - with this, I am not saying you should learn all this stuff at once to be called an IT professional, this things can be learned in time. What matters most is your interest in learning.

17 comments:

Shane said...

yah your right kuyah! nice blogs! keep on

Unknown said...

..hey...cute ng blog- the color...
see yahh...

Argie Camilo Medalla said...

hi! safe b yong quick padala sir?

Maya said...

ayus ah... nice blog.. jejeje.. wala n kong masabi.. :) gud luck n lng to us..

Debby Boone said...

"I my self admit that I don't know everything about IT Job" --- who knows all? being a teacher in IT pro even doesnt guarantee that you know all... =) kudos!
Nice composition

Marqoz said...

you're right! galing! :)

gie said...

Yah..tama ka dyan...matu2nan man lahat ng bgay basta gusto u matu2..

Roy M. Pama said...

Hi classmate!!!

Nice answer!!!

wilron8 said...

ganda ng blog mo bro...

Bono, PS said...

Good one.

Megzyl said...

impressive... you're the man... nice blog... god bless..

MineGemar the Peacemaker said...

Yah right everything can be learn as long as you are interested to learn... ;-p

Have a great day! Au2x sa work bro!

Benjie Pabroa said...

Yes, i agree with you. All thing can be learned. But suddenly, not all things will be learned as once... It will go with a process...

Edris K. Pagocag said...

anu ba pwede ipdala jan...

Anjie Lapez said...

yes i agree wat is important is ur interested on it and willing to learn... God bless!

Mj BlOggzzz... said...

wow... nice comments...

God Bless.

Rodrigo S. Pangantihon, Jr. said...

I agree with you that way!

Two-thumbs up!

Keep on moving forward!